Welcome!!!

Welcome to Riss Floral Design's blog! You can get started here at the beginning or learn something about us here... or just start clicking away.

Have you found our main website or pinterest site? Check them out.

Please feel free to look around and leave some feedback here. Thanks!

Thursday, August 09, 2012

getting to know us–dan & clarissa

Although floral arranging may not have originally been my thing…

I love business. Anything business I am all over - especially starting ventures. My creativity stems from my background in a family business working for American Stone as the Vice President under my father. Together, my dad & I are always creating new projects, & ways to grow & expand the company.

I graduated from Brigham Young University's nationally ranked Marriott Business School in Entrepreneurship.

Being a husband & father is so much fun. When I am home, you can always find me wrestling on the floor with my girls or helping Clarissa with one of her crazy projects. In my spare time, I love to hunt, paintball, run, & dance - which is how I met Clarissa. I am the business behind the business. dantitle

 

Although being a wife & mother is my first love, my second love is design - especially designing with nature. Even in high school I would make the flowers for my formal dance dates & the love of floral design has grown since.

While in college, I started my own floral design company for an entrepreneurship class assignment. The talent came naturally and I couldn't wait to learn more. I love the way flowers bring happiness into my home & to others... and how they smell!

In 2012, I graduated from Brigham Young University with a degree in personal finance & minors in business management, landscape design, & ballroom dance. I was a member of the world famous BYU Ballroom Dance Company during my schooling & competed professionally. I hope to be able to teach & choreograph for a company someday.

I also enjoy designing landscapes, being in the outdoors, sewing, fashion, family & I wish I could jet ski every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment