Welcome!!!

Welcome to Riss Floral Design's blog! You can get started here at the beginning or learn something about us here... or just start clicking away.

Have you found our main website or pinterest site? Check them out.

Please feel free to look around and leave some feedback here. Thanks!

Thursday, August 09, 2012

welcome to riss floral design

Hello and welcome to Riss Floral Design’s Blog!

This company was started because of my true love for flowers and my hubby’s goal to start his own successful company. My love of flowers started when I was still in high school creating my own boutonnieres for dance dates. When I was in college I took a floral design course and then started my own company. Through the past six years I have been doing flowers for family and friends’ weddings and functions. But it hasn’t been enough flowers for me!

I love the way flowers can change a mood, brighten a room, and finish a bride. Designing flowers for others really helps me be happy. Having flowers in my home (even in buckets while working with them) really brings happiness into our home… and need I say smells good? I love teaching my daughters about flowers and seeing their love for them blossom as well.

My hubby is brilliant when it comes to business so he helps out on that end… making sure that we are all legal and also keeping up with advertising. We are the perfect team because he has the strengths that I have not been blessed with.

Hopefully, we can inspire you to bring more color into your life through this blog of gorgeous flowers, inspiration, information, DIY, trends in the floral industry, and even more flowers!

clairetitle

No comments:

Post a Comment